Why You Should Be Using YouTube
As technology continues to advance it is hard for us to keep up with the evolutions. YouTube has been around for years, upgrading and changing the way it is used so often that it’s easy to get behind. Here are some reasons why you should be using YouTube.
1. Think about your day to day activity. How much of it is spent online reading articles and trying to stay up to date on everything? How often do you find watching a video is a lot easier, and quicker, than reading? YouTube is an easy way to get your information out there in a quick 30 or 60 second video clip rather than a whole written article.
2. Over 3 billion videos are viewed every day. That means everyone is watching videos, and everyone is picking up on the trend. If you’re in real estate, your videos could be a part of that 3 billion, and you have 100 million people that are taking social action on your great YouTube video.
3. It’s free. YouTube is one of those great media channels that cost you absolutely nothing. So you don’t have to worry about fitting it into your budget.
4. It’s easy to do. All you need is a video camera (one on your computer, phone or tablet works just fine) and a good setting. Of course the more professional you make it, the better your rankings will be, but you don’t need fancy tools to get started.
5. Search engines love video content. If you upload your videos on to your YouTube channel and then embed them into your website, search engines are going to rank your website higher. You will show up above your competitors that lack in video.
6. YouTube videos are one of the most shared tools on the Internet. That being said, your content is being spread all across the Internet. Even with only 100,000 views, it is going to be shared all over.
These six reasons are some of the very best reasons as to why you should be using YouTube. YouTube is easy to start, but you do have to keep up with it. Start with an action plan and get your YouTube videos up and running! How do you utilize YouTube to maximize your marketing?